Saturday, January 19, 2008

Open for Questions!

I'll keep this first Post brief with an explanation of purpose. This is the Official Blog for the Bellingham Bell Company, creators of the "Finest Crafted Ships Bells in the World".

In my line of work everyone has questions about bells (see profile) so I've decided to open this outlet in order to allow those questions to be answered, and the answers to be archived for all to find. The company I work for is the Bellingham Bell Company and I'll also use the blog to post things I enjoy about my work that I wouldn't necessarily post on our website.

I'll open with a question for the bloggesphere: do they still put bells on Fire Trucks?

1 comment:

bellauthority said...

Answer is, some makers still do!
And restorers of antique fire equipment do as well, as many old fire bells seemed to have walked away over the years. Does anyone know what maunufacturers use bell on their trucks on a regular business and perhaps which ones?